Sunday, August 3, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #36 - Use Two Embellishments

I have another Christmas card to share with you today.  The current challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges is to use two embellishments on your card.
 
 I went the country route on this one!  First off, the two embellishments I used were ribbon and felt.  I love this angel stamp/die from Papertrey Ink!  I die cut the body of the angel from vintage cream cardstock and the wings from felt.  The background paper is not stamped...it's pattern paper.  Sometimes I don't know what to do with 6x6 paper that has a pattern printed on the edges, but this worked out perfectly.  It had the homespun look I wanted for this card.  I just stamped the sentiment, added those tiny hearts (covered in Wink of Stella shimmer and Glossy Accents), and the ribbon.  The heart the angel is carrying is also die cut from felt.  I'm kinda lovin' this card!
 
The girls over at Christmas Card Challenge have some great inspiration for you.  Check them out here.

Alanna
Donna
Heather
Jovita
Karen
Margo
Marsha
Monica
Roselany
Wendi  
  
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 Recipe
Stamps:  Love Lies Here Holiday (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, always artichoke, Handmade Holiday dp (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Rhubarb stalk (Memento Luxe)
Accessories:  Love Lies Here Holiday dies (PTI), Dienamics blue print #11 dies (MFT) , felt, ribbon, glossy accents, Wink of Stella shimmer, glue dots, dimentional tape
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. That printed paper sets the angel off just perfectly.

Marina said...

Really love the colours you've used. Striking stamp and a great design.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin