Saturday, August 23, 2014

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire: Ancient Rome #2

Last post for tonight's Stamp-a-Faire event...I'm tired!

This is another for the Ancient Rome challenge.  I CASED Lizzie's card again, but changed up the colors and the die I used for the cut out.  The pattern paper was covered with a thin layer of embossing paste colored with MFT's kraft ink.  I stamped the leaf image in smoky slate ink and the cup in kiwi kiss.  It's stamped a little off because of the texture of the embossing paste.  I think you can see some of the texture from the embossing paste in the photo.
 
Well, that's it for me.  I don't think I'll be able to do any more of the challenges.  Busy tomorrow, then I'll be away for a couple of days visiting a friend in Cleveland. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzie Jones said...

I really like your die and color substitutions, Lisa. Great job! Thank you so much for playing along!

Gerrina said...

Wow, you did a lot of cards! Love the colourchoices you make and the clean look! Hugs, Gerrina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin