Thursday, July 30, 2015

Time Out #36 and Just Us Girls #303 Reminder

Hello all!  I have a card for a few challenges.  I'm taking the Background Check class from Online Card Classes and I made a background from one of the lessons.  I made it into a card for the current Time Out challenge.
 
This is the card we are CASE-ing by Alice Wertz.

I sponged the middle of the cardstock with orange and blue inks.  I die cut this tea cup from blue cardstock and covered it with Wink of Stella shimmer and Glossy Accents.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink.  Simple CAS card!
 
I never got to do a card for the current Just Us Girls challenge.  I was on vacation last week and ran out of time.  So I thought I'd use the blue and orange from this beautiful photo (love those colors together!) that my friend Cheryl found.  The challenge runs through tonight (Thursday) at 9:00 pm EST, so you still have time to play!
 
Stop by the Time Out blog and Just Us Girls blog to see what the design teams have created! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Embroidered Border (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, pacific point
Ink:  Dried marigold, salty ocean, Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Fancy Tea Cup die (PTI), fun foam, Wink of Stella, glossy accents


Photobucket

3 comments:

sandie said...

Love the background, you must be learning a lot in the class. And the glossy tea cup is perfect x

Anita in France said...

The shine and shimmer on your gorgeous tea cup is fabulous, Lisa ... so striking against the softly sponged background! Anita :)

Sarah G said...

The tea cup looks almost real, Lisa - love the glaze! Gorgeous CAS card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin