Sunday, August 16, 2015

Christening Card

Hello!  I have a Christening party to go to today and had to quickly make a card.  I had some ideas in my head, but then I spied this book cover card die in "my yet to be used" bin and I thought it would be perfect for what I needed.  I simply cut the base from white card stock.  Then for the page edges, I had just enough of this gold paper to die cut it out.  Then I embossed the cross and decorative images in gold.  The Christening is for a baby boy, so I wanted to include some blue.  I die cut this word from some blue decorative paper.  The gold pearl was added in the center of the cross and I was done!  This is such an innovative die!  Love it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Everyday Blessings (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, gold dp, Elegant Soiree (SU)
Ink:  Versamark, delicata gold
Accessories:  Book cover card die (PTI), Doodle buds die (WP9), gold ep, gold pearl


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Very cool die and perfect boy christening card, Lisa. The touch of blue does just what it is intended for...adds that special little touch:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin