Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 90th Birthday!

Hello friends!
 
My mom's friend is celebrating her 90th birthday this week so I made a card for my mom to send to her.  I love Kay Miller's work, especially what she does with floral arrangements.  I went to her Pinterest page and found this card to CASE.  I followed it almost exactly so I could get the look I wanted.  Her photos are just so sharp and clear and her cards look so enticing.  This card is actually much prettier than it looks in this photo...much more vibrant.  I need to take some online camera classes!  Anyway I'm pleased with the card and I hope you like it too!  And thanks to Kay for the inspiration! :-)
 
It's back to work for me tomorrow, and I'm taking the Christmas decorations down.  I'm not ready for the holidays to be over...you?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Ruby Rose (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, daffodil delight, almost amethyst, peach parfait, wild wasabi, pear pizazz, brocade blue
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, copic markers, distress marker
Accessories:  Upsy Daisy dies (MFT), Fresh Cut Florals dies (WP9), Scallop Frames (Avery Elle), spritzer tool, white gel pen, Wink of Stella shimmer, dimensionals


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love how you were inspired by Kay's card and I have no doubt your mom's friend will love this!

Joan B said...

wow, this is stunning. LOVE

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is stunning! We are so alike in the sets we buy and the styles we like. I am a huge fan of Kay Miller's! Your mom's friend is going to love this!

Gerrina said...

Yours looks just as beautiful as the case-card! Love those flowerpalets; not something I do well, but I love seeing it! Hugs, Gerrina

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! I love Kay's work too and you have done a great job casing her :) Best wishes for a fabulous 2016 :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin