Saturday, February 11, 2017

Just Us Girls #380 - Trend Week

Hearts!  Perfect trend for this time of year!  That is what's happening over at Just Us Girls!
 
I picked up this die at Simon Says Stamp recently.  I like it because it can be used in many different ways.  I first die cut the design from a piece of cardstock then sponged three different distress inks on the card base.  I sprinkled it with water to get the droplet markings.  The die cut layer was adhered over the inked base.  It's also spritzed with shimmer.  I die cut the word for times and added that and sequins to the front. 


You can see more from our JUGs design team and our February guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Wonderful Words: Love (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, picked raspberry, wilted violet, candied apple
Accessories:  Heart of flowers (SSS), Wonderful word: love (PTI), shimmer spritz, sequins
Photobucket

10 comments:

Ginger said...

I love the colors on the card and how they peak through! Great job!

Greta said...

Beautiful colors--wonderfully designed!

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! gorgeous colors and that heart/flower die looks amazing! What a fabulous card!

Bobby said...

This is lovely, Lisa. Your inked background shows beautifully through the cut-outs.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cool! I love that flowery heart die and how you colored the background to show through the negative space. Love the touches of bling, too.

Ina G said...

oooooooooooh! this is gorgeous. Love that heart die and how you used different colours. Your layered Love is a perfect finishing touch.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous colored background of the fun cut out heart

Judy Woodland said...

I love this so much. Have had my eye on it over at Simon and just never got around to picking the die up. You have used it beautifully, and I love how you have colored the background. Just gorgeous!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your cards are always stunning! I love this. The colors are so pretty together and that heart is to die for!

Nancy said...

Last week got away form me! This card is fabulous! I think I need that die! Thanks! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin