Saturday, March 18, 2017

Just Us Girls #385 - Color Week

Hi friends!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls color challenge this week, and I have some fun springy colors for you to work with.
 
I wanted to do a floral card and found this stamp set from Papertrey Ink in my never been used box.  It's a layering set and I love the way it layers up!  I used several inks on this (see below), keeping with the challenge colors.  I matted it with this brushstroke paper and I ran the front of the base with a linen impression plate for some texture.  Love the sentiment too!  I stacked three of the together to give it some dimension.  There is Spectrum Noir shimmer all over the sentiment and the floral spray.  Sequins, of course, are always a nice way to finish off a card!
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our March guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Fresh Bouquet (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Recollections white, gray, Beautiful Brushstrokes
Ink:  Hibiscus burst, rose bud, cotton candy, hollyhock, hot mama, flirty fuchsia, smoky slate, basic gray, Memento tuxedo black
Accessories:  Big Basic: birthday, sequins, dimensional tape, Spectrum Noir shimmer 

Photobucket

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, Lisa!

Marisa said...

Great floral cluster and use of the colours. Lovely card.

Ina G said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa. Fabulous background for those awesome flowers and that big sentiment just tops it off perfectly. Off course I love the colours - it has purple lol

Judy Woodland said...

Oh Lisa, this is stunning. I love your design with the pretty spray of flowers and the stripes. Well done, your card is just gorgeous!!1

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that pretty bouquet of flowers in the pink and purple with the gray leaves. Those brushstroke stripes look great on this and I love the texture, too. Great challenge this week!

Nancy said...

Lovely card Lisa! I really enjoyed this color combo this week! Great choice!

Chris Dring said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Bobby said...

This is a gorgeous arrangement, Lisa.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card!

Nance said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lisa! Love your design and those flowers, so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin