Friday, June 30, 2017

CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge #177 - TicTac Toe

There's a new challenge posted over at CAS-UAL Fridays.  It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge with lots of great choices.
No automatic alt text available.
 
I chose the first row down:  butterflies, monochromatic, and shaker card.  I chose the now retiring set Butterbows for the butterflies, various colors of orange for the monochromatic part, and I made it into a shaker.  I just love orange and these colors are just so bright and fun!  I smudged the Crystal drop on the lower left and it messed up my card right at the end!  UGH!!  I tried to cover it with a white gel pen. 
 
You can see more from the CAS-UAL Fridays design team on the CAS-UAL Fridays blog.
 
Hope you can join in the Tic Tac Toe fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Butterbows (Cas-ual Fridays)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Bellini, tiki torch, orange twist, tutti frutti (Catherine Pooler), Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Wonky stitches die (Avery Elle), stitched circles (SSS), sequins, dimensional tape, Nuvo crystal drops

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin